What Is The Relay?
CANSA Relay For Life Team Commitment Registration:
So the countdown has begun……
It might seem like it’s still a long time, but time is on nobody’s side and the 28 – 29 September 2019 (RELAY FOR LIFE DATE) is approaching at a rapid rate!
· THEME: Medieval – sooo Bring your Armour as we ALL unite as an army against Cancer
· Choose your Armour: and show us how you care…and remember…
The more colourful and crazy exciting the better.
There’s a trophy for the Best Dressed team!!
· If you have not yet entered your team, yet please find attached herewith the team registration form. Please forward this message to some contacts & help us spread the word.
Complete the form and e-mail it back together with your proof of payment to confirm you team site.
· Please remember to register any cancer survivors you might know who would like to attend the survivors function at the Relay For Life as soon as possible.
· Also remember the main purpose of the Relay for Life is to raise funds for our Cancer Patients……you must start with your team fundraising as soon as possible….attached herewith are some fundraising tips for you and your team. GOOD LUCK!!
If you do not have a team you are more than welcome to join us.
Contact Lelani at email@example.com or Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ronell Mitchell at email@example.com or call to reserve a space in a combined community site, or to purchase your entrance band beforehand to avoid being caught up in a queue at the entrance.
Team Captains meeting dates will be communicated to you as soon as possible. Please make sure you attend all the team captains meetings. All information regarding the do’s and don’ts and safety measures etc will be discussed in detail.
Also take note that the last meeting is compulsory for all team captains to collect arm bands and parking tickets for all team members.
Any person without an armband will have to pay an entrance fee of R50 per person and R20 per vehicle.
Dates for the Team Captains meeting will be communicated with you….
Luminaria bags will also be on sale at these meeting. Each Team Captain will receive 15 Luminaria bags which must be sold and decorated PLEASE. The finished Luminaria bags must be handed in on the last Team Captains meeting.
For any information regarding the 28-29 September 2019 CANSA Vaal Triangle Relay For Life please do not hesitate to contact Lelani on : 083 767 1636 / e-mail Lelani at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lynn at email@example.com